What are cookies and why are they needed?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on your computer when you visit a website.
Cookies contain various information that the website reads when you revisit it. It is used by most modern websites. They are mainly used to increase user satisfaction, better user experience, and customize the experience of each individual.
Cookies that we use:
• woocommerce_cart_hash – contains information about the cart as a whole and helps our webstore know when the cart data changes
• woocommerce_items_in_cart – contains information about the cart as a whole and helps our webstore know when the cart data changes
• wp_woocommerce_session_ – contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer.
• __cfduid – is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. This cookie is mandatory for security purposes enforced by CloudFlare
• _ga – used to distinguish users for website analytics
• _gid – used to distinguish users for website analytics
• _gat / _dc_gtm_ – used to throttle request rate
• LD7LB – used for traffic balancing between servers
No personal information is stored within these cookies.